Marketing tool that helps grow your sales pipeline
Marketing automation is a software tool that helps streamline, automate and measure marketing tasks and their workflows, resulting in better operational efficiency.
Market research studies show that in today’s digital world, B2B buyers would have traversed almost 70% of their sourcing journey, before making their first ever contact with a vendor’s sales organization. It then becomes very critical to be found in the virtual marketplace at the right time, arouse interest and keep providing relevant information and other sales aids in order to get the buyer ready for a purchase.
Marketers that have adopted Marketing automation say the main benefits are:
- Taking repetitive tasks out of marketers hands, allowing focus on new/more exciting projects (36%)
- Better targeting of customers and prospects (30%)
- Improving the customer experience (10%)
- Better email marketing (9%)
- Reduction of human error in campaigns (8%)
- Lead management (4%)
- Multichannel marketing (3%)
– Redeye and TFM&A Insights “The Marketing Automation Report 2014” (2014)