- Redesign of customizations currently implemented in visualforce into lighting Pages / Lighting Components.
- SF Lighting user interface components constructions and deployment.
- SF Lighting application development.
-Redesign of custom buttons into Actions where appropriate.
- Refactoring of existing Apex controller code to support both Visualforce and Lighting Component paths.
- Proficient at programming and configuring the Salesforce platform; deep fucntional understanding of its architecture, capabilities and limitations; salesforce certifications a plus.
- Expertise with Salesforce development tools and techniques including the APEX language, Lighting experience, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST API's, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, Chatter API's, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages.
- Experience with migrating metadata between salesforce environments using change sets/ANT scripts and other tools as needed.
- Proficient with salesforce Mobile applications: Salesforce 1
- Strong understanding of object oriented concepts and relational database concepts.
- Understanding of Sales, Marketing and Service business processes
- Salesforce Domain specialist and architect certifications preferred.