Development experience with Oracle 12c database and Oracle Apex 4.x/5.x/18.x/19.x
• Experience in Oracle with SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Views, Data Dictionary, external tables, indexing, Cursors, Constraints, Job Scheduling, Materialized Views
• Good communication skills in English
• Self-motivated, fast learner (Agile mindset)
• Write SQL queries and create PL/SQL functions, procedures and packages that are optimized
• Create and maintain Apex pages, Master/Detail Forms, Tabular Forms, Apex Collections, Interactive reports etc.
• Create processes and scripts to load data from external file sources into Oracle Database
• Provide production support for Oracle Apex Applications
• Performance tuning of SQL, PL/SQL code
• Follow best practices to document and track changes, synchronize development-UAT Production environment
• Troubleshoot operational issue - Trace Data, logic, and report back on root cause.
• Develop and provide support to all system interfaces and coordinate with stakeholders to provide specifications for all core modules.
• Analyze and ensure an efficient transition of all technical design documents and develop various SQL packages to provide support to all applications.
• Monitor and recommend changes if required to all PL/ SQL packages and provide stored procedures and design and develop various relational databases.
• Used PL/SQL Tables, Cursors to process vast volumes of data, and used bulk collect for a mass update as a performance improvement process.
• Has experience as an Oracle DBA